Only Three More Days to Order Your DLA T-Shirt!
If you missed the DLA mixer last night, you missed the buzz over Matt Tomasulo’s T-Shirts, created especially for us by City Fabric. Having created a signature design based on maps of cities across the US, it’s now our turn to wear our city pride.
It’s not too late!
DLA T-shirts can be ordered through Sunday. The cost is $20 for DLA members, and $25 for all others. (Not a member? Sign up today and get your $5 discount!)
There are two options for ordering:
1. Stop by the SpiritWorks Studio tomorrow (First Friday) from 6-9pm.
- Shirts will be on hand to try on. (FYI my wife found that the women’s ran small, while I thought the men’s were pretty true to size.)
- SpiritWorks is located in the Carter Building in Glenwood South – map it.
2. Or order online here. It’s quick and easy!
- Go to this link http://bit.ly/DLAteeshirt and select your style and size.
- You’ll receive an invoice via email.
- Click the Pay Button and pay through your PayPal account or by credit card.
- In about 2-3 weeks you’ll receive an email notice when your shirt is ready.
- Pick up you shirt at a (to be designated) Downtown Raleigh location, at our next DLA General Meeting or DLA Mixer.